- Last Updated: 18 April 2016
The 2016-2017 CCC Scholarship Application deadline was March 21st. Award letters will be sent out in late April.
Students who have been awarded a scholarship from an external donor must request their donor to complete the Scholarship Designation Form. This form must be submitted with the scholarship check to ensure all scholarship requirements are met prior to disbursing funds.
- Scholarships available from the CCC Foundation
- External Scholarships
- Tribal Scholarships
- Beware of scholarship scams!
Scholarship Search Engines, Resources and Tips for Completing your Scholarship Application
Students may conduct a Free External Scholarship search through the links below. Please be aware that you will be re-directed from CCC's webpage. CCC offers these links as a scholarship resource only; we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information or funding from any of these sources. Please be aware you should never pay for a scholarship service.
- College Depot
- Education Scholarships
- Finaid.org (Fastweb)
- Hispanic Student's Guide to College Affordability
- MoneyGeek Scholarship Search
- AC Online Scholarships for Minority Students
- Online Colleges Scholarships for Minority Students Resource
- Scholarships and resources for Hispanic Students
- Sallie Mae College Answer
- Tips to help you when completing your scholarship application