Veteran Forms

Print forms, complete, sign and return to the Office of Student Financial Assistance / Veterans Services; Lone Tree Campus, Flagstaff, AZ; 86005-2701.  You may also email forms to our office: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You must be admitted, enrolled and declaring a major before VA benefits can be certified. If you have not done this, it will cause a delay in processing.


Veterans Educational Benefits Checklist

Request for Certification of Educational Benefits
(Must be completed each semester - use your Comet ID)

Veterans Promissory Note (Ch. 30 & 35 only) 

Application for Veterans Educational Benefits

Application for Educational Benefits for a Dependent of a Veteran

  • Chapter 35 Dependent of a Veteran - VA Form 22-5490 (First time applicants)
  • Chapter 35 Dependent of a Veteran - VA Form 22-5495 (Benefits received previously)


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)