Welcome to the Native American Success Center!
The Native American Success Center (NASC) serves as an academic and cultural resources center for Native American and Alaskan Native students attending Coconino Community College. As the NASC, we:
- Provide academic, cultural, social, and transitional support for Native American students
- Provide support to Native American students in the transition from home to the college community
- Offer academic and career advising, tutoring, and peer mentoring services
- Connect and refer students to other campus resources
- Develop and promote diversity and inclusion programming in support of Indigenous, Native American, American Indian, and/or Alaska Native cultures
- Promote outreach with tribal communities and organizations
Our overall Native American student enrollment averages 650 (20% of overall enrollment) each semester and with a rich cultural diversity of 26+ tribal nations are represented. Coconino Community College maintains federal designation as a Native American Serving Non-Tribal Institution (NASNTI).