- Last Updated: 30 January 2017
TRiO is here for you!
The TRiO program increases our student retention and graduation rates; facilitates student transfer from two-year to four-year colleges; and fosters an institutional climate supportive of the success of low income and first generation college students and individuals with disabilities.
The TRiO program is FREE!
- Students must be low-income, low-income and first-generation college students, and/or college students with a documented disability.
- All students must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at CCC.
- In addition, students must have been determined to have an academic need to be determined by the TRiO staff where pace of progression will be considered (student's who enroll as full-time status will be granted priority).
Program services may include:
- Assigned academic advisors
- Individualized academic tutoring
- Career exploration and major and course selection
- Information on various types of financial aid available and grant opportunities
- Study skills assistance: note-taking, textbook reading, time management, financial management education
- Assistance with transfer to four-year university or college
If you think you qualify and would like to join the program
Step 1: Print an application and income verification form (found under forms below)
Step 2: Submit your completed application and income verification in person to room 106 at the CCC Lone Tree Campus
For more information you can call 928-226-4323 or email us at email@example.com.
For National TRiO information, you can visit coenet.us