The AAS Business Degree program is designed to prepare students to enter the business profession, at an entry level position, with tracks in General Business and Accounting.
Business, Business Specialization (AAS)
Business, Accounting Specialization (AAS)
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this program, student will:
- demonstrate basic computer skill
- compose and deliver clear and effective communication
- evaluate and determine business solutions using appropriate quantitative analysis skills.
- apply basic knowledge of accounting, business law, and general business operations to solve business problems
- and prepare for the Federal Payroll Certification (FPC) exam in the Accounting track
How will my course placement affect my course sequence?
Tracks based on current degree minimum requirements for English and Math.
Work with an advisor to ensure completion of your pathway in a timely manner.