Tribal Scholarship Information
For ALL Tribal Financial Need Analysis (FNA) forms, students must have a completed, verified and awarded financial aid file. You must also be enrolled in coursework for the semester in which you are applying for. If this is not done, the FNA will not be processed and submitted to the appropriate Tribal office by their deadline. It is recommended that your financial aid file be completed two weeks prior to your tribe's deadline.
Navajo students can apply for Tribal scholarships here: http://www.onnsfa.org/.
Students from all other tribes will need to submit paper Financial Need Analysis (FNA) from your tribe to CCC for processing.
All students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and must complete a financial aid file with CCC's Office of Student Financial Aid and a file with their respective tribal scholarship office.
The following documents will be required by most tribal scholarship offices. Contact your Tribal Office for for specific documentation needed:
- Application for Scholarship (contact your Tribal Office to obtain)
- Tribal Financial Need Analysis (FNA)
- Letter of Admission for new students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Verification of Enrollment for continuing students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Official Certificate of Indian Blood
- Official Academic Transcripts (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)