Tribal Scholarship Information
Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) Forms
For all full-time Tribal Financial Need Analysis (FNA) forms, students must have a complete file with their respective tribal scholarship office, along with a FAFSA submitted to CCC and a verified financial aid file. Students must also be enrolled in courses for the semester in which they are applying for. If students do not complete their financial aid file with CCC at least two weeks prior to their tribal agency’s submission deadline, we cannot guarantee the FNA will be submitted prior to the deadline. Once a student’s file is complete and verified, the FNA will be submitted to the proper tribal agency.
Navajo students can apply for tribal scholarships on the Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship & Financial Assistance website.
Students from all other tribes will need to submit paper Financial Need Analysis (FNA) from their tribe to CCC for processing.
Contact your Tribal Office for specific documentation needed:
- Application for Scholarship (contact your tribal office to obtain)
- Tribal Financial Need Analysis (FNA)
- Letter of Admission for new students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Verification of Enrollment for continuing students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Official Certificate of Indian Blood
- Official Academic Transcripts (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)