- Last Updated: 23 January 2016
Students must be admitted to CCC to apply and be considered for scholarships awarded through CCC. If you have not been admitted to CCC apply now for Admission.
For questions or problems with the scholarship application please email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or call 928.226.4219. For specific questions about scholarship criteria, please contact the CCC Foundation at 928.226.4384.
Students who have been awarded a scholarship from an external donor must request their donor to complete the Scholarship Designation Form. This form must be submitted with the scholarship check to ensure all scholarship requirements are met prior to disbursing funds.
- Scholarships available from the CCC Foundation
- External Scholarships
- Tribal Scholarships
- Beware of scholarship scams!
Scholarship Search Engines and Tips for Completing your Scholarship Application
Students may conduct a Free External Scholarship search through the links below. Please be aware that you will be re-directed from CCC's webpage. CCC offers these links as a scholarship resource only; we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information or funding from any of these sources. Please be aware you should never pay for a scholarship service.
- College Depot
- Education Scholarships
- Finaid.org (Fastweb)
- Hispanic Student's Guide to College Affordability
- MoneyGeek Scholarship Search
- Scholarships for Minority Students
- Sallie Mae College Answer
- Tips to help you when completing your scholarship application