Need to pay for classes or other account charges?
We offer four ways for you to pay:
Pay In Person
Pay by Phone
During heavy registration time, we do experience high call volumes.
Beginning Fall 2019: Payment Deadlines and Drop for Non-Payment Information
A student who has registered for classes but has not paid their account balance in full, set up a Cashnet Payment Plan, awarded financial aid, or secured employer/sponsor payment before 11:59 pm on the payment deadline will be dropped from unpaid classes. (drop for non-payment may occasionally occur before 11:59 pm due to system maintenance conflicts)
|Fall 2019||August 9, 2019|
|Spring 2020||December 16, 2019|
|Summer 2020||May 15, 2020|
Following the tuition payment deadline, students registering or re-registering for classes must either pay in full or make payment arrangements the day they register. Check your student e-mail for payment reminders and drop notifications.
PLEASE NOTE: If a student enrolls in class(es) and does not attend or does not plan to attend, the student is solely responsible for dropping class(es) by the 100% refund deadline; faculty will not drop students. Students who do not drop a class by the published 100% refund deadline will be responsible for the full tuition price.
Student Accounts FAQs and Helpful Documents
- Student Accounts Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Financial Responsibility Agreement
- CCC-Mountain Line Pilot Buss Pass Program FAQ
- Payment Plan Information & How To
- 1098-T Tax Information
Submit all Student Account documentation to the Student Account Office using our secure website at https://www.coconino.edu/upload.
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER AND BE AWARE OF:
- CCC accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards. All credit card transactions incur a 2.75 percent non-refundable fee.
- Any payments made by check are processed as a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account using your banking information. Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day payment is received.
- Payment Plan Option
- The Payment Plan option provides you a no-interest, no-loan method for paying your tuition. The Payment Plan option is done through CashNet. Be aware, CashNet does charge a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee. There is also a $10 fee for each missed payment. You will need to provide a credit card or your bank account information.
- For information on enrollment periods, down payments and when your first payment is due, visit the Payment Plans page.
- Paying by phone is the least efficient way to pay because of our high call volume.
- If you have a past due balance on your account it could be sent to collections and additional fees would be incurred. Your account may also be sent to the AZ Department of Revenue Debt Set-Off Program. This program allows CCC to collect debt owed by you from possible state tax refunds owed to you. The collection agencies and the state may pursue collection concurrently.
If you have dropped a class after the 100-percent refund period and would like to request a full refund, complete the above form. Please attach all supporting documentation and drop it off in person with the Student Accounts Manager at the Lone Tree Campus or Submit all Student Account documentation to the Student Account Office using our secure website at
The college's official deadline for a 100 percent refund can be found on the Registration page under the Academic Calendar.
NOTE: Refund processing does not begin until after the ADD/DROP period.
This form is required for all refunds and financial aid processing. To expedite the refund or financial aid process, please complete the form at least two weeks before your scheduled disbursement. Submit this form to the Accounts Receivable Department at the Lone Tree campus.
NOTE: During the two weeks prior to and the two weeks after the start of each semester, phone responses may be delayed due to heavy registration.
Snail Mail:Coconino Community CollegeAttn: Cashier2800 S. Lone Tree RoadFlagstaff, AZ 86005