Need to pay for classes or other account charges?
We offer four ways for you to pay:
Pay In Person
Pay by Phone
During heavy registration time, we do experience high call volumes.
Student Authorization To Release Information
Automatic Drop For Non-Payment Dates
Student Authorization To Release Information Form
Student Accounts FAQs and Helpful Documents
1098-T Tax Form Information
| || |
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER AND BE AWARE OF:
- CCC accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards. All credit card transactions incur a 2.75 percent non-refundable fee.
- Any payments made by check are processed as a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account using your banking information. Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day payment is received.
- Payment Plan Option
- The Payment Plan option provides you a no-interest, no-loan method for paying your tuition. The Payment Plan option is done through CashNet. Be aware, CashNet does charge a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee. There is also a $10 fee for each missed payment. You will need to provide a credit card or your bank account information.
- For information on enrollment periods, down payments and when your first payment is due, see the attached file in the Student Accounts FAQs and Helpful Documents section above, called "Fall/Spring/Summer Payment Plan".
- Paying by phone is the least efficient way to pay because of our high call volume.
If you have dropped a class after the 100-percent refund period and would like to request a full refund, complete the above form. Please attach all supporting documentation and drop it off in person with the Bursar at the Lone Tree Campus or Submit all Student Account documentation to the Student Account Office using our secure website at
The college's official deadline for a 100 percent refund can be found on the Registration page under the Academic Calendar.
NOTE: Refund processing does not begin until after the ADD/DROP period.
This form is required for all refunds and financial aid processing. To expedite the refund or financial aid process, please complete the form at least two weeks before your scheduled disbursement. Submit this form to the Accounts Receivable Department at the Lone Tree campus.
NOTE: During the two weeks prior to and the two weeks after the start of each semester, phone responses may be delayed due to heavy registration.
Snail Mail:Coconino Community CollegeAttn: Cashier2800 S. Lone Tree RoadFlagstaff, AZ 86005