Need to pay for classes or other account charges? We offer four ways for you to pay:
Student Authorization To Release Information
Automatic Drop For Non-Payment Dates
Student Authorization To Release Information Form
Student Accounts FAQs and Helpful Documents
1098-T Tax Form Information
Student Accounts FAQ
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER AND BE AWARE OF:
- CCC accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards. All credit card transactions incur a 2.75 percent non-refundable fee.
- Any payments made by check are processed as a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account using your banking information. Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day payment is received.
- Payment Plan Option
- The Payment Plan option provides you a no-interest, no-loan method for paying your tuition. The Payment Plan option is done through CashNet. Be aware, CashNet does charge a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee. There is also a $10 fee for each missed payment. You will need to provide a credit card or your bank account information.
- For information on enrollment periods, down payments and when your first payment is due, see the attached file in the Student Accounts FAQs and Helpful Documents section above, called "Fall/Spring/Summer Payment Plan".
- Paying by phone is the least efficient way to pay because of our high call volume.