Submit all registration documentation to the Registration and Enrollment Services Office using our secure website at https://www.coconino.edu/upload. You may also submit documentation through mail, fax, or by visiting Enrollment Services at any of our three campus locations.
Physical/Mailing Address:2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.Flagstaff, AZ 86005 Phone: 928-226-4299Fax: 928-226-4033
Registration and Enrollment Services Forms:
- Application for Graduation -This form must be completed by an advisor.
- Application for Special Admission: Use this form if you have not graduated from high school.
- AGEC Stamp/In-Progress Request
- Arizona Out-of-County Residence Affidavit
- Change of Grade- This form is for instructors only.
- Change of Major
- Change of Name
- Concurrent Enrollment Petition
- Domicile Affidavit-Residency Statement: Use this form if you are under 19 and/or claimed as a dependent
- General Petition
- Internship Packet- This packet must be completed by student and faculty/dean.
- Math Registration Against Placement Status- Faculty signature is required for registration.
- Non-Credit Application
- Request for Reprint of Letter of Admission
- Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Form
- Student Authorization to Release Information - This form must be completed in-person.