Registration and Enrollment Services Forms
Submit forms electronically using the Registration and Enrollment Services secure upload website. You may also submit documentation by mail, fax, or in person by visiting any of our three campus locations.
* If you are completing a form digitally, you must use Adobe Reader or Acrobat to digitally sign the form. This option is not available when just opening the form in an internet browser. Please download the form and use Adobe to submit with digital signature. You can find instructions on using Adobe digital signatures on the ITS Help Desk page.
- Change of Name/Preferred Name Request
- Domicile Affidavit-Residency Statement
- Use this form if you are under 18 or to appeal your residency determination.
- Verification Request -
- If you need to prove that you are enrolled, use myCCC and follow our instructions .
- Use the form if you need an official letter or a form signed.
- AGEC Stamp/In-Progress Request
- Application for Graduation
- Change of Major 2021-2022 This form is to be used for Summer 2022 only. *Please submit an application for graduation if you are wanting to change your major for Spring 2022 to complete/post a degree and/or certificate.
- Request for Evaluation
- Use this form if you need to submit a professional license/certification or specialized college credit for transfer credit evaluation.
High School Student Forms
*For instructor use only