You may submit these forms to the Registration & Enrollment Services in person, by mail or by scanning the completed document and sending to:



Admission Applications Types


Application for Graduation- This form must be completed by an academic or faculty advisor. 

AGEC Stamp or In-Progress Request

Change of Major/Program 2014-2015

Change of Major/Program 2015-2016

Change of Name

General Petition

Residency Domicile Statement

Facebook Twitter YouTube