CCC Password Guidelines
- Passwords cannot contain the user's account name or parts of the user' full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least 10 characters in length
- Passwords must contain characters from all of the three following categories:
- English uppercase alphabet characters (A-Z)
- English lowercase alphabet characters (a-z)
- Base 10 digits (0-9)
- Special Character (@#$&, etc)
- Special Characters only applies to Comet ID passwords
- Employees: Do not use a special character in your Banner password
For information on your Comet ID password, and your Banner password review our FAQ's below.
ALERT: Starting October 22nd, all users signing into the myCCC portal will be required to change their Recovery Questions. All students will be required to change their password upon first sign in.