Parking & Pricing Information
- Last Updated: October 26, 2017
General Parking Information
- Cost of Permits
- General Parking Information
- Location of permit on automobile
- Location of permit on motorcycle
- Appeal your citation
- Refund your permit
- Maps of parking locations
- Policies and Procedures
- Parking Policies and Procedures (121-01 through 121-16)
- Map of Parking Area for Lone Tree Campus
- Map of Parking Area for Fourth St Campus
- Parking Permit Location
All vehicles parked on the Lone Tree Campus or the 4th ST Campus must have a current CCC parking permit.
You can purchase your permit at the cashiers (8am to 5pm) but will have to bring your receipt and completed form to the Security counter to be issued your permit.(Lone Tree Campus 7am to 10pm Monday - Friday) (4th St Campus 7am to 10pm Monday - Thursday)
We do not look up previous years vehicle information, be sure to bring it with you.
Purchasing a permit is the first step, it must be attached to your vehicle in the proper location for it to be valid.
We offer pro-rated General Parking Permits. (each semester after fall drops in price)