STUDENT AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION
*This form must be submitted in person.
*Not the student? Student must authorize CCC before we can share information (FERPA).STUDENT AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION FORM
AUTOMATIC DROP FOR NON-PAYMENT DATES
We offer four ways for you to pay:
Login to your student account pay for tuition.
CCC Offers a payment plan option for students.
At our Flagstaff Lone Tree campus, 4th Street Campus or our Page campus.
Pay by Phone
928-226-4237 - we do experience high call volumes.
STUDENT FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
1098-T Tax Form Information
(2015 Forms Available beginning 2/1/2016)
A few things to remember and be aware of:
- CCC accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards. All credit card transactions incur a 2.75% non-refundable fee.
- Any payments made by check are processed as a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account using your banking information. Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day payment is received.
- Payment Plan Option
- The Payment Plan option provides you a no-interest, no loan method for paying your tuition. The Payment Plan option is done through Nelnet. Be aware, Nelnet does charge a $30 non-refundable enrollment fee. There is also a $30 fee for each missed payment. You will need to provide a credit card or your bank account information.
- For information on enrollment periods, down payments, and when your first payment is due, visit My College Payment Plan.
- Paying by phone is the least efficient way to pay, because of our high call volume.