PAYING FOR COLLEGE
The Coconino Community College Foundation awards an average of 80 scholarships to CCC students every year. Scholarships help students like you to achieve their educational goals; there is no cost to apply and the benefit to you can be substantial.
The scholarship application for the 2022-2023 Academic Year is now closed.
Please note: We have a new, streamlined application process! Beginning in 2022, all scholarship applications will be submitted at coconino.awardspring.com
- Log in to coconino.awardspring.com using your CCC Login Information. (You do not need to create a separate account.)
- Fill out the application and write your essay.
- Submit your application.
- Applications are due Feb. 25, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- Much of your personal and academic information (GPA, address, etc.) will automatically be imported into your application.
- Your application saves after every new entry.
- You can continue to edit your application, even after it has been submitted.
- AwardSpring will alert you to additional requirements for specialized scholarships you are qualified to receive.
Foundation Scholarships and External Scholarships
There are many things which may qualify you for a scholarship in addition to financial need. We encourage all students to explore their scholarship options!
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Life experience or background
- Field of study