Who are we and what do we do?
We are the people that keep all of our campuses throughout the Coconino County district operable, presentable and safe by maintaining the buildings and surroundings, recycling, providing security & parking services, snow removal, sustainability, utility use, and special construction projects.
- The Facilities Department consists of three areas; Facilities, Maintenance and Security.
- Facilities includes the Executive Director of Facilities.
- Maintenance includes the Supervisor of Maintenance and three Maintenance personnel.
- Security includes the Security Supervisor, the Lead Security Officer, three Security Officers and three Parking Enforcement personnel.
- Public Information Distribution Procedure
- Public Information Distribution Procedural Guidelines
- Use of Facilities Procedure
- Use of Facilities Procedural Guidelines
- Petition Signature Solicitation Procedure
- Commercial Solicitation Procedure
- Commercial Solicitation Procedural Guidelines
- Lone Tree Campus Usage Map
- Fourth St Campus Usage Map
- Page Campus Usage Map
Coconino Community College campuses are located at:
- Lone Tree Campus: 2800 S. Lone Tree Road, Flagstaff AZ 86005
- Fourth Street Campus: 3000 N. Fourth Street, Flagstaff AZ 86004
- Page/Lake Powell Campus: 475 S. Lake Powell Blvd., Page AZ 86040