Employee Assistance Program
Your Employee Assistance Program
A Free & Confidential Benefit
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered by your employer provides you and your family with free and confidential assessments, referrals, and counseling. Deer Oaks EAP Services is available at any time and can assist with work-related concerns, personal problems, and other issues affecting your well-being.
Your EAP Can Help With:
- Work/Life Balance
- Stress & Time Management
- Legal & Financial Difficulties
- Substance Abuse
- Preparing for Retirement
- Family & Marital Problems
- Child/Elder/Adult Care Issues
- Emotional & Psychological Issues
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Life Changes & Transitions
- Loss & Grief
Help Is Just One Phone Call Away...
What is an EAP?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, prevention, and education services for you and your dependents.
How Can the EAP Help?
A trained counselor is available 24/7, 365 days of the year to help you and your dependents cope with life’s stressors so that you can live a happy, productive lifestyle. Simply call the tollfree number or visit the EAP website.
What Types of Problems does the EAP Cover?
- Stress, Tension, Anxiety
- Depression, Grief
- Anger Management
- Marital/Family Problems
- Work-Related Difficulties
- Legal/Financial Concerns
- Health and Wellness Issues
- Trauma Recovery
- Substance Abuse
- Assessment & Short-term Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Community & Health Plan Referrals
- Leadership & Supervisor Training
- Online Tools, Tips & Articles
- Work/Life Balance Coaching
- Child Care/Elder Care Resources
- Retiree Assistance Program
- Legal & Financial Consultations
- Substance Abuse Services
- Health & Wellness Education
- Take the High Road Program
How Can the EAP Help Me Balance Work and Life?
It is difficult to be at your best when you are worried about emotional, health, financial, legal, child care/elder care, or family problems. Resolving your personal concerns can help you:
- Increase your morale and well-being
- Stay focused on your goals
- Achieve a healthy balance in your life
- Establish positive relationships
- Remain productive and efficient
- Decrease your overall stress level