Community Service Leave
- Last Updated: Monday, 09 July 2018 12:35
Giving employees time to give back to our community through paid volunteerism
- Employees have the flexibility to decide when, where and for what cause they volunteer.
- Full-time benefit eligible employees receive one day (based upon the hours the employee works) to volunteer for an eligible 501c3 non-profit organization.
- Community service leave (CSL) may be used in one hour increments.
- Employees are encouraged to share their stories and photos of volunteering
Eligible 501c3 Non-Profit Organizations
Below is a list of pre-approved non-profit organizations eligible for employees to use their community leave with. If you do not see the organization that you want to volunteer with on the list, please submit a volunteer partner request form for review. As a reminder, please ensure your request is pre-approved before you use Community Leave by completing the Leave Request Form. When possible, Human Resources would love to receive a summary and/or pictures of your volunteer experience!