Associate of Business (ABus Degree)
The Associate of Business (ABus) program is intended for students who plan to transfer to a baccalaureate program in business or a related field. It provides a foundation of general education, along with courses chosen to help fullfill lower-division baccalaureate requirements.
The outcomes identified below define the knowledge and skill sets that graduates will possess at the end of these programs of study
- communicate to increase knowledge, foster understanding or promote change in others.
- critically evaluate issues, ideas, artifacts or events.
- distinguish appropriate interaction in a variety of cultural and societal contexts.
- display effective personal accountability skills, including work ethic, time management and teamwork.
- advocate for themselves or others.
- demonstrate competence in degree core.
Tracks based on current certificate minimum requirements for English and Math.
Work with an advisor to ensure completion of your pathway in a timely manner.