Nursing Program Information
The purpose of the curriculum in Nursing and Allied Health is to prepare students with knowledge and skills to enter various specialty fields of employment in the Health Care industry. Students wanting to transfer to a University will be able to complete the necessary courses or be able to enter the workforce with either a degree or a certificate. This program supported by Flagstaff Community Foundation and its funding collaborators.
|Medical Office Management Degree|
Nursing documents and Other Information
- LNA NUMBERS NOTICE 1/31/19: We are aware that the AZBN is taking a little longer to issue LNA numbers at this time. The LNA portion of the application has been exnted to May 1st. Only the LNA portion, can be turned in up until May 1, the rest of the application must be in by March 5.
- Attendance is mandatory for all students to attend one of the following Nursing Program Application Information Sessions:
- December 12th, 2018, from 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Fourth Street Campus, Room B34
- January 28th, 2019, from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Fourth Street Campus, Room B34
- February 11th, 2019, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Fourth Street Campus, Room B34
- February 25th, 2019, from 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Fourth Street Campus, Room B34
- Fall 2019 Nursing Application
- Fall 2019 Application is available from December 3rd, 2018 until March 4th, 2019.
- Fall 2019 Nursing Application Checklist
- Fee-Based Testing Services
NURSING PROGRAM ADVISEMENT
Please contact the Advising Department at the Lone Tree Campus 928-226-4323 for initial advisement, further advisement can then be obtained at the Nursing Department on Fourth Street. Please call 928-526-7640.
RN TO BSN AND TRANSFERABILITY OF CREDITS
Coconino Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and as a member of the North Central Association; all classes taken at CCC are transferable to other public and private educational institutions in Arizona. Additional courses will be required to meet requirements for the RN to BSN curriculum.
CCC General Education Options ( General Education Options)
All nursing students are required to furnish copes of certain health and safety documentation required by the state to the nursing department. Students are also required to update documents which may expire during the nursing program (i.e. TB, CPR, LNA, Current Flu shot). This is the responsibility of the student and failure to provide current and updated documentation may result in the inability of the student to attend clinical dates.
Coconino Community College now has a Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP) with Northern Arizona University.
The Concurrent Enrollment Program is designed for qualified associate degree nursing students who are interested in earning their Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree while pursuing their Associate’s degree in Nursing.