LBGTQ CCC Student Organization: Kaleidoscope
Advisor: Marianne Arini
Student Life Coordinator
Director of Student Services
Office of LBGTQA Resources at Norther Arizona University-CCC Students welcome
This is a safe space for students, faculty, staff, and all LGBTQA community members to go, find resources, information, and support.
NAU SBS Building (Blg #70), RM 100H
PRISM (NAU Student Organization)
Health Care: North Country Health Care
Counseling: The Guidance Center
General Sites of Support:
The Passages Program is a federally funded grant program through the Carl D. Perkins grant. The Passages Program provides assistance to eligible Coconino Community College students whom are single parents and/or displaced homemakers. We help guide Passages participants to success in a number of career/technical programs.
- Must a be Coconino Community College student
- Must a be a Single Parent and/or a Displaced Homemaker
Must have a declared major of one of the Career/Technical Education Programs
- (Limited space available, based on funding per year)
- Partial funding for childcare
- Academic advising
- Textbook loan
- Supportive services
- To provide supportive assistances for student retention
How to apply:
- Complete Passages Program application
- Make appointment with Passages Coordinator
- Interview and Application Approval
- Receive Passages Services
For more information please contact Derik Yellowhair
Student Transitions & Academic Readiness Training
Student Transitions And Academic Readiness Training (S.T.A.R.T.) is a program designed to support students in the achievement of their educational goals. S.T.A.R.T. participants recieve training in areas needed to navigate college with confidence and skills to help with a successful transition into a career or a four-year university.
What Are The Benefits Of Participation?
- Develop the skills needed to navigate college operations (registering for classes, using college technology, etc.)
- Enhance leadership skills and find out about student involvement opportunities
- Professional development and job search preparation
- Prepare for transfer to a university
Checkout the workshops we are offering this semester
Are You Interested In Facilitating A Workshop?
If you are a faculty or staff member interested in facilitating a workshop fill out the call for presenters form and return it to Nichole.Gregory@coconino.edu
For More Information Contact:
Student Services Reception
S.T.A.R.T. Smart: New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation provides you with a foundation of skills needed to get a good start on your college education. Topics covered include:
- Connections to campus services
- Campus tour
- College technology (college ID/login, email, student information system, online course management system, etc.)
- Planning for success
- Financial planning
Students new to CCC are invited to attend one of the following in-person orientation sessions before the start of the fall 2016 term. Orientation is the first START session that students can attend each academic year and helps you get started on the right track for a successful fall semester. For more information about the START program please visit the START program.
Orientation @ Lone Tree Campus
|Wednesday||August 17th||2pm - 5pm||125|
|Thursday||August 18th||9am - 12pm||125|
|Tuesday||August 23rd||2pm - 5pm||125|
|Thursday||August 25th||9am - 12pm||125|
|Friday||August 26th||2pm - 5pm||125|
|Saturday||August 27th||9:30am - 12:30pm||125|
Fill out the following registration form. Save it to your computer and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (928) 226-4103.
Questions about Orientation?
Contact Student Services Reception at (928) 226-4323 or email@example.com