Native American students who are interested in applying for tribal scholarships must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and must complete a financial aid file with CCC's Office of Student Financial Assistance and a file with their respective tribal scholarship office.
Click here to submit your Financial Need Analysis (FNA) on-line, if your tribe is not listed as a participant, you will need to submit a paper FNA to CCC for processing.
The following documents will be required by most tribal scholarship offices. Contact your Tribal Office for for specific documentation needed:
- Application for Scholarship (contact your tribal office to obtain)
- Tribal Financial Need Analysis ( FNA )
- Letter of Admission for new students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Verification of Enrollment for continuing students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Official Certificate of Indian Blood
- Official Academic Transcripts (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
Student Financial Aid / Veterans Services Homepage