Disclosure of Coconino Community College involvement with other entities
In order to provide service to our constituents, CCC Financial Aid staff partner with numerous organizations. In the interest of full-disclosure and to alleviate potential perceptions of conflicts of interwww.mygreatlakes.orgest, we inform the public through this website that we work with the following organizations which may directly or indirectly affect CCC students:
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA): All members of our office belong to NASFAA.
- Western Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (WASFAA): All members of our office belong to NASFAA.
- Arizona Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (AASFAA): All members of our office belong to AASFAA. Bob Voytek, Director of CCC Student Financial Aid was the vice president for AASFAA from July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008 and from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009. He is the conference co-chair for the 2011 state conference.
- Northern Arizona University Office of Student Financial Aid: Bob Voytek, Director maintained a temporary, paid financial aid consultant position with the NAU Office of Student Financial Aid through 2008.
- CCC2NAU: Financial Aid Staff works closely with NAU in this innovative program.
- CCC/Dine College Coordinating Council: Bob Voytek, Director is a member of this cross-institutional coordinating group.
- Flagstaff Unified School District Community Budget Commitee. Bob Voytek, Director sits on this committe as a volunteer.
- National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Northern Arizona College Resource Center (NACRC): Bob Voytek, Director, is a member of the NACRC Founding and Steering Committee. Other staff members provide training to NACRC volunteers and may advise students at that location.
- Common Origination and Disbursement (COD)
- Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education
- Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship and Financial Assistance
- Gila River Indian Community
- Havasupai Tribe
- Hopi Tribe Grants and Scholarships Program
- Hualapai Tribe
- San Carlos Apache Tribe
- Tohono O'odham Nation
- White Mountain Apache Tribe
- Utah Navajo Trust Fund
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Vocational Rehabilitation
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers(AACRAO)
- National Association of Veterans' Program Administrators (NAVPA)
- Western Association of Veterans' Administrators (WAVES)
- Arizona Veterans' Program Association (AVPA)
- Nelnet FACTS payment program
- Western Association of Student Employment Administrators (WASEA)
- Arizona Motor Vehicle Division Motor Vehicle Record Request System (MVRRS)
- Northern Arizona University (NAU) Consortium
- Finaid.Org list serve
- Sungard Higher Education (Banner)
- Central Processing System
- Mapping Your Future - Loan Entrance & Exit Counseling
- Show Me the Future - Budget Counseling / Early Intervention Outreach
As of July 1, 2010 all Colleges participating in lstudent loans do so through the Department of Education's Direct Loan Program. Below are the entities there that we work with:
Direct Loan Servicing Center-School Services
Department of Education Student Loan Servicing Center (ACS)
FedLoan Servicing (PHEAA)
Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.
Web site: www.nelnet.com
If unsure who above to call, then we dial Research and Customer Care Center at 1-800-433-7327.
If you have any questions on our involvement with other financial aid entities, please contact Bob Voytek, Director of the Office of Student Financial Aid at 928-226-4219 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCC Internal Staff Links
Student Financial Aid / Veterans Services Homepage