Please read through this list thoroughly before continuing on to complete the application.
Scholarship Application Checklist:
1. All applicants must be admitted to Coconino Community College.
2. You will need your Comet ID to login and complete the scholarship application:
Click here to find your COMET ID (When logging in from off-campus, you will need to put "@coconino.edu" after your CometID. For example: "email@example.com).
3. We suggest you review the application to determine if you can complete it at this time. If there is required information you do not have available, take note of what information you need to obtain; close the form and come back to it later.
4. You are required to complete a student essay with a 1000 WORD LIMIT. If your essay exceeds the 1000 word limit it may affect your chances of receiving a scholarship. We highly recommend writing and saving your essay in a word processing program (such as Microsoft Word),then copy and paste it into the essay text box on the application form. Your word processing program should be able to help you identify how many words are in your essay. Microsoft Word shows the number of words in your document at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Click "OK" to submit your application. If there is an error in the form, such as an empty required field, the page will refresh and you will have to scroll to find the part of the form that needs attention–look for red text. If the form is submitted successfully, you will be taken to a screen that lists "View/Edit My Application", your last name, first name and email address. There are no further steps unless you wish to edit the application.You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provide on the application. The subject line of the confirmation email reads "CCC Scholarship Application 2012-2013 SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION". The confirmation email should arrive within minutes, but if you do not receive it within 24 hours, and have checked your junk mail boxes, contact Financial Aid at 928-226-4219 or FINAID@COCONINO.EDU. We are currently experiencing technical issues with the email confirmation process, thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this problem.
We are currently experiencing technical issues with the email confirmation process, thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this problem.
6. You may view and edit your application at any time up until the deadline of March 31, 2012 by following this link: https://intranet.coconino.edu/sa/finaid/Lists/Scholarship Application/; then click on Edit Item. If your application had red text prior to clicking "Okay", your scholarship application will not be saved.
Student Financial Aid / Veterans Services Homepage