Registration is not complete until payment arrangements are made. Classes will be dropped if you fail to make payment arrangements when you register.
1. What are the payment options to complete payment at time of registration?
- Pay in Full: Students may pay their tuition in full by cash, check, debit/credit cards on the day they register for classes
- Payment Plan: Students may sign up for the FACTS payment plan on the day that they register for classes
- Financial Aid: Financial Aid Students need to do the FAFSA now! If you haven’t completed your financial aid file by April 16th and are turning in paperwork after this date you should sign up for the FACTS payment plan or pay in full. Please visit our Financial calendar for important deadlines. Financial Aid will not hold your classes until an award has been posted to your Web4 account.
- Veterans: Veteran students must be certified for their classes by the CCC Veterans representative in order to have their classes held. If at any time a veteran student is determined to be ineligible for Veteran’s Assistance, they must make other arrangements to pay for their classes in order for their classes to be held. Veterans can also apply for the FAFSA for Federal Title IV aid.
- Third Party Payment: Third Party payment will hold classes for students if the agency or person who is paying for your tuition and fees provides a letter confirming payment (an award letter) in order to have your classes held. This must be done at the time of registration to avoid being dropped from your classes.
2. I can’t afford to pay my tuition in full and I’m unable to complete my financial aid file in time; what do I do?
- It is recommended that you sign up for the FACTS payment plan. Once you are signed up for the FACTS payment plan you will be considered to have arranged for full payment of your tuition and your classes will be held. Be prepared to make all your scheduled payments per your plan as your financial aid may not be disbursed before your payments are due.