Help Desk (Technical Support)
- Last Updated: 13 August 2014
In the upcoming weeks, Information Technology Services (ITS) will be implementing new password complexity rules for Banner and Windows account passwords. For further information regarding these changes please visit our Password Information page.
- The Computer Lab on Lone Tree and 4th Street will be closed starting August 9th, until the start of Fall semester on August 25th.
- The Lone Tree Help Desk is on limited hours during our Summer Term. Both will be open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Lone Tree Computer Lab is closed until the beginning of the semester starting 8/25.
- The 4th Street Help Desk and Computer Lab are closed until the beginning of the semester starting 8/25.
We are here to serve you. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please choose from one of the following options:
Contact the ITS Help Desk:
Phone: (928) 226 - 4357
Have a question? Review our Frequently Asked Questions listed below to see if your question has already been answered.
Did you know you can submit a Support Request for one of our trained technicians to assist you? Fill out our Support Request form and a trained technician will assist you.
Hours & Locations
We have knowledgeable staff at all three main campuses: Lone Tree, 4th Street, and Page.
Frequently Asked Questions