Flexible Learning Options at CCC
- Last Updated: 16 June 2014
Coconino Community College offers a variety of courses online and through Interactive TV (iTV) to fit your schedule, including several degree programs that can be completed online. To find out more, take a look at the schedule and make an advising appointment.
The transition to Canvas by Instructure for all online and hybrid courses occurred in Summer 2013. You can login to see your courses by visiting: https://coconino.instructure.com/login
Learn more about how to use Canvas in our student guide and student orientation. Make sure your browser and computer are optimized for using Canvas. Attend a START workshop on Canvas at the Lone Tree Campus.
Questions to consider when taking an online course:
Do you have a computer at home?
Do you have reliable Internet access?
Do you know your Comet ID and your password?
Can you open a variety of files on your computer that would likely be used in your class?
Are you self-disciplined and motivated?
Do you have enough time to commit to your course?
Tips for success in online courses:
- Schedule a weekly time slot for your online class.
- Login early, study the syllabus and explore the class structure and materials.
- Review the materials and complete assignments EARLY.
- Communicate effectively with your instructor.
- Stay current!
- Get help when you need it.
- Print the course calendar and syllabus