The outcomes identified below define the knowledge and skill sets
that graduates will possess at the end of these programs of study.
· Acquire training and skills that provide a foundation for health careers in a variety of health professions.
· Understand the design and structure of the U.S. health system and functions of its main components.
· Communicate effectively and appropriately for health professions, both orally and in writing.
· Master cultural, political, ethical, and legal knowledge and implications of the health community and workplace.
· Recognize and address issues and problems related to patient care and well-being.
· Meet requirements for successful phlebotomy certification and entry level employment.
· Meet requirements for successful Medical Assistant certification and entry level employment.
· Meet requirements for successful Medical Front Office Assistant certification and entry level employment.
· Understand nutrition of health promotion and disease prevention