Post-Test for Teambuilding Workshop
Instructions: After viewing the Teambuilding Workshop, print this post-test and answer the questions to see how much you learned.
- What if a group member isn’t responding to the emails we are sending him/her?
- What should the group do if a member’s personal goals don’t match group goals?
- How does diversity positively impact the group experience? Shouldn’t people who think alike work together in one group?
- Why should teams be kept small?
- What are the most important things to keep in mind when creating a team?
- What are some group guidelines that should be defined at the first meeting?
- What is vital for a group to work well together?
- What are some examples of roles that team members might be responsible for?
- What does it mean to have “open communication?”