How to be a Great Math Student
Student Center Exercise
For extra credit, complete this worksheet and have it signed by a Student Center Employee.
Student name_______________________ Date________________
- Why is learning math like learning a foreign language?
- Name two things that you can do to become more positive about math?
- What are the two things you can do to take more responsibility for your success?
- Name two things you want to start doing during class to improve your math skills?
- What are two things you can do during homework to improve your math skills?
- At the present time, when you are studying, how often do you take breaks?
- In order to keep your attention at a high level, how often should you take breaks?
- How far in advance do you usually study for tests?
- To be really well prepared, how far in advance should you be studying?
- What are the three things you think will be most helpful in improving your test-taking ability?